Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Thursday 15 March 2012

Word of the week: anger

 ANGER - a strong feeling of wanting to hurt or criticise someone because they have done something bad to you

"anger". Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary. 3rd edition. 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol