Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Tuesday 21 February 2012

My parents told me...

Thirty years ago, when my parents were at school violence was seen quite different . Children only used violence when desperately needed, most of the cases in self-defence against a theft. In the communist time children resolved disputes and squabbles with the help of wise words and easy to understand explanations. My father once told me that violence in schools didn't actually exist because children that time were too busy having fun and learning. Kids nowadays are very different from the ones who lived thirty years ago, as they try to become adults too soon, and unfortunately that with the help of violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol