Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Thursday 29 March 2012

Andrei's Story


     One day, when I was at school, I was rushing, going through the school's hall in the middle of the break, because I needed to go to the toilet. If it wasn't that problem, believe me, I wouldn't dare to go out of the class-room.    
    Yeah, how all know that, I was staring to the right then to the left, searching for bullies, of course, trying to avoid them like every kid nowadays. Suddenly, I changed my mind: how it could be if one day someone would face a bully. Maybe if I would be the first one, who knows...maybe I could win a price, or money, or could be seen in different magazines OR be invited at televisions to explain the people how brave I have been, BEING THE FIRST ONE WHO FACED A BULLY.
 One day, when I was at school, I was rushing, going through the school's hall in the middle of the break, because I needed to go to the toilet. If it wasn't that problem, believe me, I wouldn't dare to go out of the class-room.    
    Yeah, how all know that, I was staring to the right then to the left, searching for bullies, of course, trying to avoid them like every kid nowadays. Suddenly, I changed my mind: how it could be if one day someone would face a bully. Maybe if I would be the first one, who knows...maybe I could win a price, or money, or could be seen in different magazines OR be invited at televisions to explain the people how brave I have been, BEING THE FIRST ONE WHO FACED A BULLY.
    So I started going faster, having in my mind that crazy thing. Then, the worse came: in front of me was standing a bully, who was getting money from a little boy. The first instinct was to run away, but then, that thought with facing a bully came quickly. I didn't know what to do...
    Finally, I decided to go and face that guy. I went to him and said like this: "Leave the boy and do not ever mess with the small ones!" But I quickly realized that it wasn't the best choice, because he angrily pushed me and started to say that I mustn't tell him what he need to do.
    When I almost thought he was going to hit me, a teacher heard the argue and started to scold him. I felt so relieved... After that, I understood that is not a good idea to mess with the bullies, contrary, leaving them alone, because finally, someone will realize what they are doing and certainly, those people will know what to do, at last, violence will be ruined like no one could ever be forced to use it.

By Andrei                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol