Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Adi's School story

This year I witnessed how my best friend was beaten by our school's bully. I, Adi and my best friend, Michael were waiting for the gym class to start the boys' locker.
As usual we were chatting. Our conversation was interrupted by the bully, who yelled at Mihai "This is my place! You are sitting on my PLACE! Get lost or I'll beat you up!”. My best friend tried to negotiate with him, but unfortunately the bully got so mad, that he pushes Mihai. The two of them started fighting and continued that way until the gym teacher arrived.
Both of them arrived in the principal's office, where they got suspended for a week. Later that exact day, Mihai's parents went to talk with the bully's parents. The parents had a great shock.
The bully hadn't got any parents so he lived in an orphanage. The woman running that place told Mihai's parents that the bully, Mike, was abandoned when he was five, by his father only. Apparently, his mother died when he was born, so his father was left alone to take care of him. She explained that Mike had several soul wounds, that couldn't be cured, only maintained in place, and unfortunately that only with the help of anger release.
Mihai told me everything at school and I understood. From that point we all started to treat Mike well. Since we treated him nicely, the fearless bully from our school turned into a little lamb, which was happy all the time and helped everyone.

by one of the creators of this blog, Adi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol