Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Friday 30 March 2012

Marius's story

I was walking on the hall in a break. It was a sunny day and I wanted to go outside.

Suddenly , a guy taller than me appeared around the corner. He pushed me back and started screaming something that I didn't understand. I tried to avoid him but he followed me in the schoolyard. He grabbed my T-shirt and pulled me on the ground.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.
"You make me feel stupid because you're smarter!"he replied.
" What's you problem ? Try to learn and you'll be as smart as I am!" I replied trying to get up.

He looked at me and than ran in his class. Now every time I see him on the hall I get back in class, I don't want to talk to him again.

by Marius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol