Stop Violence in Schools!





This blog is an online account of our work for the school campaign we have developed. It is a campaign against violence in our school.


We invite you to be part of it and tell us your story or your thoughts on the topic. Together we can change things for better.
Always remember that peace and respect must first lie within you! Take this pledge and change the world around you by showing how amazing you are!

I pledge to make school a safe place
I pledge to respect my peers and

To always stand up against violence.


I pledge to treat others with kindness
And all I do be done in love and peace!

Saturday 7 April 2012

Adina's story

I always feel excluded by my classmates. They avoid sitting next to me and they do not even talk to me. When I try to talk to any of them, I feel like I am annoying them; they laugh and walk away. I do not have any friends although this is my third year in this school. I don't know what I did to deserve such treatment. I have never hurt anyone. I wish I had more courage to tell how painful it is to be treated like nobody.
by Adina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Peace Symbol